SOLUTIONS tech writing clinic?

Subject: SOLUTIONS tech writing clinic?
From: Lydia Wong <lydiaw -at- FPOINT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 16:11:12 -0400

Folks,

Solutions is advertising a 5-day Technical Writing clinic they plan to offer
in February. I don't know if this is a new clinic they are offering or not.
If it isn't new, and if any of you have attended the clinic, I'd be
interested in hearing your comments.

They don't have too much information about the clinic on their web site
(http://www.sol-sems.com/index.htm) yet, so I thought I'd ask around about
it. (For those interested, according to their latest mailing, the clinic is
scheduled from February 7-11, 2000, in New Orleans. I can't find a price
anywhere yet.)

Thanks in advance for any information or comments you might have. (Please
reply to me. If there's enough interest, I'll summarize for people who
contact me.)

Lydia
Lydia Wong
Technical Writer