Fixing Paragraph Break caused by SGML

Subject: Fixing Paragraph Break caused by SGML
From: TAMARA CHAPMAN <TCHAPMAN -at- AVCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 14:12:19 -0700

I have a FM+SGML formatting issue that I can't figure out. I'm hoping
someone on this list might know.

In the document I'm working on, I have a paragraph that contains two
elements:

<para>Install this component. Refer to <reference> this
procedure<reference>.<para>

I'd like to see:
Install this component. Refer to this procedure.
Instead, I see:
Install this component. Refer to [hard return]
this procedure [hard return]
. [hard return]

Any idea how I can get this the two elements into one paragraph style?

Thanks,

Tamara Chapman
Technical Publications Coordinator
Avcorp Industries