RE: Applying On-Line

Subject: RE: Applying On-Line
From: "Dan Hall" <dhall -at- san-carlos -dot- rms -dot- slb -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 13:35:40 -0600

Another question on the whole "Word styles in resumes" issue:

I wonder how many of those who are look at resumes for use of styles work in
large departments (10+ TW's) and how many are in smaller groups. I'm curious
as to whether the preponderance of "style checkers" are from large
organizations, where adherence to styles can be more troublesome. Sometimes
it's difficult to get all the rowers working together, I know.

Here where the whole department consists of two writers, it's not a big
deal. We just don't override styles.

An excellent thread, with many points to ponder.

Dan

Dan Hall
Sr. Technical Writer
SchlumbergerSema RTEMS