Re: graphics designer needed for logo help

Subject: Re: graphics designer needed for logo help
From: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: dana -at- campbellsci -dot- com
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 09:01:36 -0700

Yes, there have been companies that have successfully adopted branding
choices based on contests. However, as you note these contests are
usually aimed at their customers rather than professionals in the
branding field, although they may certainly be entering if the prize
is sufficiently attractive.. If Dale Chihuly were to launch a contest
to name his next series of works and the prize was one of them, I'd be
rolling up my sleeves and getting to work on it right now.

Gene Kim-Eng

http://www.doctohelp.com